Powell River, BC, Canada
About the Photograph
This photograph was taken on a road trip up the Sunshine Coast in the Summer of 2017. The forest fires had made the sky quite hazy and ominous, and when I drove by this area, I couldn't help but stop for a photo. The greens, blues and rusty hues are perfection!
This piece would look beautiful blown up and framed in a rustic style home, or as part of a photography wall collage.
About the Print
- All photographs are printed on high quality, professional grade photo paper.
- Photographs will be hand signed and dated, and you will receive a card with information about the artist, as well as the story behind the photograph.
- Please be aware that colors may vary slightly due to monitor settings.
- Digital downloads will be provided to physical print purchasers free of charge.
About the Sizing
- 8x10 (with slight cropping)
- Digital download available- this is intended for those that want to print the image themselves, or blow it up larger than 11x14.
About the Shipping
- Each print will be packaged in a cellophane bag and placed between two thick pieces of mat board to ensure it arrives in perfect condition.
- Photographs will be posted flat in a cardboard envelope to avoid any potential damage.
- Photographs will be posted 1-3 business days after you place your order.
- Canada orders will be shipped priority via Canada Post and should arrive within 2 business days of mail date.
- International orders will be shipped standard and should arrive within 4-7 business days.
About the Refund
Unfortunately, due to the nature of my product at the moment, (prints), I cannot offer a refund unless the item arrives damaged, in which case I will happily send you a new one free of charge.
Thank you so much for supporting a small business and artist, it means the world to me! I always strive to produce the best quality I can; if you have any questions, inquiries, or just want to say hi, please don't hesitate to reach out!
Jaimie Dolan- Artist